1) Will my participation in Wider Circle affect my health plan benefits?
No, whether you participate or not, your health plan benefits won’t be affected.
2) Can you send me a schedule?
Members of the program help decide what we do next so while there are many events to choose from, the exact dates vary by group. Once an event is confirmed, your group facilitator will send you an email or text message to let you know about it.
3) Is transportation available?
Transportation may be available to certain events. Please contact Wider Circle at (888) 868-9808.
4) Do I have to commit to a long program by attending this event?
No. You can join us to meet our team, learn more about our program and connect with your neighbors. If you decide it’s not for you, that’s ok. But we’d love for you to try it out.
5) Do I have to pay anything to attend Wider Circle events?
There’s no cost to members of qualifying health plans for any Wider Circle events. Please contact us at (888) 868-9808 to check eligibility.
6) Are the events safe to attend during COVID? Will there be social distancing?
Your safety is our top priority. You will need to bring a mask with you to every Wider Circle event. If you don’t bring a mask, we will provide one for you. Temperatures will be taken at the door. We’ll be physically distancing. If you or someone in your home has been sick or has tested positive for COVID-19, you should skip this event and come to the next one.
7) Where do I call if I have additional questions?
Please contact Wider Circle at (888) 868-9808.